Good Evening guys,
As many of you know, I have been dealing with the death of my partner, Marc. Shortly after his death, we were hit with his birthday and then COVID-19 and then my birthday. In the span of three months, not only has the lives of the Pink family members changed, so has the lives of many of our clients and many of the people that we know and interact with on a daily basis.
For this occurrence, I would like to take this time out to apologize in advance for anyone negatively affected by this outbreak. Due to this outbreak, AAPI has implemented new policies and practices. Please see below to gain more information about the new policies.
- AAPI has indefinitely banned any face-to-face meetings and will enforce this new policy by all means.
- Company refund policies have been changed to ensure that refunds can be made for any client contracts that have not been fulfilled and will not be fulfilled due to the social distancing requirements intended to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
- No developers or freelancers are required to continue working on contacts were the client is requiring physical contact.
- Client’s requiring contact, even with social distancing being implemented, will have their contract immediately terminated. Refunds will not be honored in this instance and only in this instance.
- No events are being planned.
- No events will be attended.
- All employees will continue to be paid.
- NO NEW CLIENT CONTRACTS WILL BE APPROVED.